1. Register until 31 August 2020
After your registration, you will receive regular updates in regards to the next steps to do. We will guide you through them, step by step.
2. Set up a company presentation
Please make sure you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser, we have some display issues with Internet Explorer.
Create a strong presentation with engaging and detailed information. Your presentation should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet. Make sure to include the following information:
Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
- Contact details of the person attending the event
Your co-operation offer or request on Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Write a co-operation profile for each offer/request
- Chose the time slots you are available for 1:1 meetings
- Make sure that you do not book meetings outside the Brokerage Event in these time slots
Your co-operation presentation is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful presentation.
3. Promotion of your online presentation
All approved cooperation presentations will be published online by the
organisers. You will receive a notification that your presentation has been
activated for the 1:1 meetings. All published presentations will be
extensively promoted by the organisers of this event.
Please note that high quality profiles are visited more often BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTERWARDS!
4. Request meetings until 31 August 2020
E-mail notification when to book 1:1 meetings
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings. Each meeting will last 15 minutes.
- Booking meeting
- Browse the list of participants or the marketplace profiles
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals
- Send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event
- Accept or refuse the meetings requests you have received
active, not reactive. Adding a meaningful remark about why you are
interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will
be accepted. Accepted meeting requests will need to be scheduled by the meeting partners.
Please note that the final version of your agenda may include minor
changes in the scheduling of the meetings, in order to accommodate the
maximum number of meetings possible - however always respecting the
time-slots that you have indicated in your availability.
5. Get prepared for 2 September 2020
- check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
- use a good webcam to improve the image quality, avoid connecting via phone
- consider cutting your video, in case of broadband issues
- You will receive your meeting schedule (time slots) a few days before the event.
- Download the b2match app in order to be able to join the event and have your meeting schedule always at hand.
might receive additional meeting requests or cancellations during the
event - using the app you will always receive push notifications for any
- the time slots follow Central European Time!!!
For more information go to FAQ - 1:1 meetings.
6. On the day of the event: 2 September 2020
Please be aware of the time slots being planned according to Central European Time!!!
Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the
b2match platform or app. Access the stream and prepare for
your 1:1 meetings. Join the online 1:1 Matchmaking session and make
sure that you are online before your meeting. Respect the other
participants' time and show up to all your meetings or cancel them early
enough in advance to allow other participants to use the now available
time slot. Press the START BUTTON in your profile and start your
If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel or reschedule your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.
TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule via your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)